Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lights, Camera, Action!

For this assignment, we used Windows Movie Maker to form a video on our choice of topic. For my video, I decided to make a biography about myself and show a little bit about my life. We were to use all aspects of Windows Movie Maker such as adding music and video transitions, as well as using the editing process to give our videos the extra spark they needed. I did not have many difficulties with this project because I make YouTube videos all the time for my own personal channel and I often use Windows Movie Maker as my editing software of choice. In this assignment, we also learned about copyright infringement because we were allowed to use music from other sources and than copyright free ones. We learned about the time limits on songs and pictures and how to give credit to the owner of material we were using. This project met NET Goal 2, Design and Develop Digital-Age Learning Experiences and Assessments because making a movie would be a great way for a class to learn about a new topic and would probably hold their interest more than just having a presentation orally. It also met NET Goal 3, Model Digital-Age Work and Learning because using a computer program to make a movie shows a digital way of learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment